1) What is the working title of your next book? AZ: Anno Zombie
2) Where did the idea come from for the book? From a dream I had a couple of years ago on holiday.
3) What genre does your book fall under? Horror
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition? I’m always terrible at this, I have images in my head what my main characters look like, but they don’t match any actors I know.
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? Hell rains down on Tucson Arizona and zombies rise from their graves.
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? Published by Samhain Horror line USA 4th December.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript? It took a year to write, because I was writing a YA book at the same time.
8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? Dead City by Joe McKinney, The Rising by Brian Keene.
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book? Like I said the main action parts came from a dream I have on holiday. Those scenes stayed in the book pretty much as the dream.
10) What else about the book might pique the reader's interest? The AZ in the title means Arizona. If you like zombie books I hope you will like this, if you liked Hedge End and don’t like zombie books, I hope you’ll give it a go for the human journey I put my survivors through.